Here you can find photos of me unboxing my new PC parts! Details on why I chose them will follow soon. Although it might look like a gaming PC (for which works perfectly fine), I use my new PC for data science.
Opening all the parcels felt like christmas!
And look at all those beautiful boxes!
These are the parts I bought. I linked to Amazon (check out my Affiliate statement) and added the link where I bought it in case it was not from Amazon:
- Thermaltake Munich 430W 80+ Standard PSU APFC ATX2.3 Single Rail 12cm Fan
- MSI V809 2277R Graphics Card 4GB
- Samsung MZ V6E2 S24 A450BW SSD 960 Evo Nvme M.2 250 MB
- Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable Case with 200 mm Fan (bought at e-tec.at)
- ‘MSI 7 A37 002R “AMD B350 (I bought it at mylemon.at in white)
- G. Skill F4–2400 (16 GB x 2) (bought at mylemon.at)
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 6x 3.20GHz, boxed (bought at mylemon.at)
- Akasa Vegas MB LED – Strip (bought at mylemon.at)
Enjoy! Which parts would you have chosen? 🙂
3 thoughts on “Unboxing my new PC”
Cool! How much did the whole build cost?
Hi, it was somewhere between 1100 and 1200 Euros!
Nice, thanks! 🙂